The Wiccan Rede


THE WICCAN REDE
Bide the Wiccan Laws we must In Perfect Love and Perfect Trust. Live and let live. Fairly take and fairly give. Cast the Circle thrice about To keep the evil spirits out. To bind the spell every time Let the spell be spake in rhyme. Soft of eye and light of touch, Speak little, listen much. Deosil go by the waxing moon, Chanting out the Witches' Rune. Widdershins go by the waning moon, Chanting out the baneful rune. When the Lady's moon is new, Kiss the hand to her, times two. When the moon rides at her peak, Then your heart's desire seek, Heed the North wind's mighty gale, Lock the door and drop the sail. When the wind comes from the South, Love will kiss thee on the mouth. When the wind blows from the West, Departed souls will have no rest. When the wind blows from the East, Expect the new and set the feast. Nine woods in the cauldron go, Burn them fast and burn them slow. Elder be the Lady's tree, Burn it not or cursed you'll be. When the Wheel begins to turn, Let the Beltane fires burn. When the Wheel has turned to Yule, Light the log and the Horned One rules. Heed ye Flower, Bush and Tree, By the Lady, blessed be. Where the rippling waters go, Cast a stone and truth you'll know. When ye have a true need, Hearken not to others' greed. With a fool no season spend, Lest ye be counted as his friend. Merry meet and merry part, Bright the cheeks and warm the heart. Mind the Threefold Law you should, Three times bad and three times good. When misfortune is enow, Wear the blue star on thy brow. True in Love ever be, Lest thy lover's false to thee. Eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill: An ye harm none, do what ye will.
- Blessed Be -
* This blog is best viewed at a 1680x1050 resolution *
Press this Key. ...................................................................... To Do This:
"End" Key ................................................................ To see Who is this Andy...
"F11" Key .............................................................. For a "Full" screen display.
"Ctrl Key" plus the + and - Keys" .................. To adjust blog to your screen size.

You can find me on-line at (www.facebook.com/ajelliottjr ) with Facebook
*NEW* Also view (www.andys-mobile-blog.blogspot.com) for a simpler blog content.
Or just Cut and Paste in to your URL box.

Legal Stuff

Legal Statement: My selection of, and comments on, products in my Blogs are neither an endorsement, nor a disapproval of a particular product or products. It is just my choice and my opinion on products I selected of many products available. I have no association with any company mentioned. I provide links to various companies so that you may easily obtain information, if desired, about products or references. Just a side note I can view You Tube videos faster and better if I link to them outside of You Tube. The connection, video and audio do not lag any when I view them this way. In doing so I no way claim any part of the videos, just the pure enjoyment of sharing them through my blog. A note about Comments: To date I have deleted or removed over 70 comments that were posted on my blog. If you can read my blog then you understand "English", I Speak, Read, and Write in English only. So if you have comments you wish to share with me about my blogs please be sure they are in "English". Of those 70 some comments that I translated in the past - they were not suitable for most people or for children to read. If you can not leave me a comment in English I will have to delete it - assuming that it is something you really do not want me to see since it is not in English. As much as I desire comments they must be in English, Thank you. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License. PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

By His Stripes I Am Healed Or...

Does YWYH (GOD) always heal the Sick.

Weakness Is Strength

Paul said - But Yeshua said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Yeshua may rest upon me. For the sake of Yeshua, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions and calamities, For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Certainly, healing for the body is a benefit of Yeshua's  death on the cross, a benefit for the church as a result of His atoning sacrifice. However, it is not -- it has never been in the history of the church -- a guarantee that YWYH  has to heal your body; He doesn't have to!

Some within the church will try to tell you, "God's perfect will is that you are never going to be sick." Well, I'll tell you something: there are certain lessons -- if you are honest -- that you'll admit you never would have learned unless the Lord flattened you out long enough to get your attention. Sometimes God teaches us things through our suffering.

Moreover, I must say that sometimes a person, after praying for a healing, may receive a no from God -- a benevolent no, a kindly no, a protective no maybe, but no nevertheless. Tragically, however, there are teachers -- in the Faith movement, for example -- who have the colossal gall to tell people that if they were more spiritual, if they had more faith, if they believed like they believed, they would be well. Such faulty teaching can crush whatever faith these poor people have. (I have personly experienced this many times through my life (aje.))

Now, I believe you should go to the Lord and believe Him for healing, and trust Him for healing, and pursue Him for healing. And I believe you should search your soul to make certain there is nothing in your life standing in the way of healing. But you must come to Him and lay yourself out on His conditions. The Scripture says,

"This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us" (1 John 5:14).

If perhaps God intends to teach you something through an illness, He might not heal you immediately.

So don't think you are being neglected by the Holy Spirit if you don't get healed. Don't assume that the Lord is against you. Don't conclude that you necessarily have an absence of faith or secret sin.

Take a good look at 1 Peter 2:21:

"Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps."

Circle the word example in this verse. Here we are told that Jesus suffered. And He left us an example. We are to follow in His steps.

And what is the meaning of Philippians 3:10, which refers to "the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings"? Let us be clear on this: suffering is an integral part of the fact of life, and is often used by God in the development and maturation of the Christian.

The apostle Paul had a greater standing with the Lord in terms of his ministry than I have or anybody else has ever had. According to 2 Corinthians 12:1-10 Paul requested healing from the Lord three times. And three times he got an answer back: "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Translation: God said no to Paul's request for healing. And God had a purpose in saying no.

Did Paul have lack of faith? Rubbish! Was Paul suffering from some secret sin that he was carrying around? Do you see how utterly absurd this is? Do you see how it plays on people's emotions and lives? Do you see how it undermines faith in the absolute authority of Scripture and transfers it to a human being whose experience becomes the criteria?

This type of teaching eats like a cancer in the body of Christ and it must be resisted and opposed at every opportunity so that Christians will not have a cloud hanging over their heads all the time. Instead, they will realize that Jesus really does love them (despite their illness) and that any healing that may come is in His sovereign hands, not ours.(1)

The bottom line is after I have taken my aches, pains, illnesses, and disabilities to Yeshua, (as I do with everything in my life as I have been taught), and I have yet to be healed then just possibly Yeshua is either using me to his Glory or I am still in the process of learning something that Yeshua has laid before me. It does not mean I have to enjoy the suffering or be silent, but simply endure and know that HIS GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR ME, FOR HIS POWER IS MADE PERFECT IN (my) WEAKNESS.  I can't tell you how many times I  go back to Yeshua and ask and re-examine my life to see if he will heal me. My disability is so slight compared to many, but is does not make life any easier. I praise Yeshua, I seek his love and pray for the constant realignment of my Mind, Body and Soul it is HIS will I wish to follow not mine. 

(1) Majority this text  is just a part of this link.  By Walter Martin.

No comments:

Search AndyE's Blog Site: